Today I want to talk about a different kind of breakfast. It has nothing to do with what you eat but it does have to do with what you put into your body. I’m talking about a couple of things you could do each morning that will keep you energized and focused for the rest of the day. Here they are:
1. Wake up a few hours before your first scheduled activity of the day. This guarantees you will have time to get ready for the day and do a few other things without being rushed out the door.
2. Exercise. Whether it is 30 minutes of stretching, walking, jogging, P90X, etc. This will energize your body. Nothing will give you more energy for the rest of your day than an early work-out.
3. Take 15 minutes to read something positive and uplifting. The newspaper or Facebook definitely don’t count. Find quotes, poems or religious writings to read. This will nourish and calm your soul.
4. Write down a “to do” list with the goals of what you would like to get done that day. This will focus your efforts for the rest of the day.
5. Listen to or read something motivating. Of course I would say to read something from Successify! but there are tons of great videos on YouTube if you type in “motivational”. This will get you excited to accomplish big things.
If you do these things every morning you will find that you have a better attitude, you accomplish more during your day, and you have more energy and excitement for life. Just as a healthy breakfast improves the performance of your body, a healthy dose of these success skills will improve your energy and attitude. Start your day right and you are sure to improve the quality of your life.
P.S. – If you found this helpful and would like to see more posts, help us out by following our blog or sharing this with your friends on Facebook. Thanks!